Generation Kill: the difference
this game different from most?
- We will have 2 armies, Rules of Engagement, and role players in those armies, plus...
- Local citizens/informers/role players who can help,
hinder, or blow up any side
- Kill shots are ABOVE the knees and elbows only*
- You not only have to contend with the opposition and
a 3rd wild card faction, but with Murphy's Law as well.
In war, there is no "fair" and anything that can go
- 100% of the prize raffle is going to a family in need
- Taxi Service - we have a truck to transport dead players back to teh staging area to save energy for teh battle and to minimize the impact of those hills!
We looked at what makes a game "good" from a players
perspective (well, the things we can influence, anyway).
- Minimal lines - we are partnering with
Command Decisions who do some of the largest games in
the area and excel at minimizing wait times for chrono,
sign in, air fills, and paint lines. We will have
- multiple check in lines
- personnel directing you to the fastest place to get
you signed in and ready to play paintball
- 12-16 additional "staff members" to assist in
chronoing, sign ins, paint lines,
- outsourcing the air fill stations
- Opportunity to Save Money - register early to save on entry fees
- Minimize Cheating - there is nothing we can
do to eliminate this from paintball. Some people simply
have no honor. What can you do? What we did was...
- reduce the size of the playable area so
it is not a mile long trek to get off the field and
repaint and air. It also concentrates our referees
to a smaller area.
- Add as many DZ's and spread them as equally
as possible to make it easy to respawn. This
minimizes the temptation.
- Plenty of referees - our role players
will double as refs and will always be where the
action is at, as well as regular CDWC refs working a
zone pattern to cover the whole field. We
should have more than 1 ref for every 20 players, potentially 1 per 15 players - better than any scneario we know of.
- Punish wipers and cheaters with immediate
expulsion from the game based on the referee's
call. Zero Tolerance.
- Maximize Fun - we are...
- Starting right on time and allowing early field access to
give you more paintball for your money.
- Changing the kill shots to below the knees and
elbows and NOT guns so that you can stay on the
field longer and minimize the number of DZ treks up
and down those hills.
- Allowing all players to carry as much paint as
- Making the missions NOT be Capture and Hold to
minimize "guard duty" of uncontested bases, allowing
you to be in the fight as much as possible.