What can you do to make it a more fun game?
Some suggestions we can make to help you enjoy the game
- Before the day of the Game...
- Register as early as possible to make sure you
get before certain sides get capped. This will also
save you more money.
- When registering group your registrations as a
team so you can collect them all at the same time,
saving line standing for everyone.
- If you are planning on using an RPG, get an AT
card from your commander and get your weapon
approved by CDWC.
- Print out your waiver ahead of time and have it
ready. You can also have your team captain hand them
in all at once, saving more time in lines.
- The day before...
- Get your sign in packet,
- safety briefing (at 9:00 am Saturday) and
- be ready to hit the field at 9:30am for a 10am start.
During the game...
- Dress the part. Research what your army is doing
fashionably and make your self an appropriate
costume that allows you to play comfortably.
- Minimize your off-field time. Take a short lunch
break and get back on the field when needed.
- Stay in communications with your command
structure. The more organized teams usually win.
- Role Play.Talk with your army commander about a role
- Play for points, not kills. In 2009, so many
civilians were killed that the Fedayeen, who were
dominating the field, nearly lost the game. They
killed 22 in the final battle alone, losing nearly
525 points in less than a hour. Don't kill innocent
- Find out your missions. This will not be a
"capture and hold" game so your side only gets points
for accomplishing specific missions.
- Remember, there is no "fair" in war and Murphy
is out to get you as much as the enemy!