Registration & Costs
NEW: 2012-2013 Command Decisions' Field Waiver. Download here.
Great ways to save money, play
paintball, win great prizes and help out a family in need...
- Pre-Registration is
ONLY $35 ($10 off the Walk-On Price) from
November 1st to January 13th at midnight. After
January 13th, the registration price goes up
to $50.00. Three months to
pre-register and save money!
- Pre-order you paintballs
and save $5 extra by getting paintballs for
$45/$55 per case when you register online.
- Buy a raffle ticket and win great prizes!
100% of all profit from the prize raffles goes to a
famil yin need. The
more tickets you buy, the cheaper they are!
Register online at ScenarioSupply.com
- Specify which side you would PREFER (capping MAY
occur to balance teams and make it interesting. So first
come, first served.)
- Pre-Registration: November 1st - January 13th, 2013: Only $35 -
- Registration After January 13th, 2013:
- The event is a one day
event on January 19th, 2013.
- Safety briefing is at 9: 00 am. SHARP!
- Players can start embedding and entering the field at their designated areas at 9:30am.
- Game starts at 10am sharp and ends at 5pm.
- Paintballs will available at $50 and $60 per case of
2000 on the day of the event.
- This is a field paint only event.
Save Extra Money Buying Paintballs Online!
Add extra paint to your ScenarioSupply.com shopping cart and you can purchase cases of paint prior to the game at a $5 per case discount!