Role Players - spies - covert ops
This is a local who was a student in the U.S. who was recruited by the C.I.A. to infiltrate enemy forces. Can wear any color ribbon as long as he carries this card. Can be used for intel or assasination. If captured alive, he must answer three questions honestly to be released or be held prisoner until the top of the hour. Once killed, he must turn his card over to his Commander to have the card reassigned. If captured and released, he is considered “dead” and needs to return his Spy card to his commander and go to DZ to get back into the game. He is worth 0 points if killed and 50 points if captured alive and brought to Game command.
Players with Spy Role Playing cards can dress up as the enemy to
- infiltrate enemy camps for recon
- assassinate players
- may or may not carry weapons
- If captured alive, he must answer three questions honestly to be released or be held prisoner until the top of the hour
- If a role player assassinates an opposing player and throws his hands up immediately, DO NOT SHOOT HIM! He realizes he is surrounded and gives up. Bring him and his spy card to the Staging Area Communications Center to be awarded points for capturing a spy ALIVE.
- Role Playing spies can wear any type of clothing and will be carrying a Spy ID Card. Card may be two sided (or may carry more than one card). Spy side/card is the Active Side.
- If asked to present their ID card, they must present their active card (in other words, "You're busted. " Show 'em the Spy Card.)
- If found out, the Spy must surrender or, the role will be eliminated for the rest of the game.
- Spies can use either sides deadzones or entry points.
- Spies can not call Air Strikes, Mortar Barrages, Artillery Strikes or Nuke Deployment. They can spot a splash down and adjust fire.
- Spies can wear the tape color for the side they are spying on.
- Spies CAN command units for the side they are spying on.
- Spies can engage and eliminate players on their own side.
- Spies can be barrel tagged, asked to surrender, shot at a range no less than 20 feet, and eliminated by all ways regular players can be eliminated.
- 50 points if captured alive