Role Players - Suicide Bomber
Suicide bombers for the
[Bad Guys] role players - Previously it was only
the Citizen Role players; now, the bad guys get limited Suicide
bombers in their own ranks. You too can now blow up. Restrictions apply to how you can "blow up". Can be a citizen forced to suicide bomb because they are holding his family or a bad guy
Bombers have a blast radius of 20 feet so anyone within 20 feet of them in any direction is dead. (Diameter of 40 feet)
They cannot destroy bases, bridges, bunkers or structures, only people.
A suicide bomber can be stopped by being shot from more than 20 feet away. Everyone within 20 feet of when the bomb detonates is killed in the 40 foot wide (diameter) circle.
Shooting the bomber ALWAYS detonates the bomb.
When asked, you must produce this Role Player ID card. Can detonate anyway.
A citizen suicide bomber MAY NOT have to use the bomb. He can use it to negotiate.
- Limited numbers of suicide bombers.
- Cards and bomb devices will given to the
Evil Side commander to hand out.
- Once a suicide bomber is exploded, he is dead and must return his card and "explosive device" to his Commander. One time use per player to give other players the opportunity.
- If someone shoots you while you are a suicide bomber, you "explode" right there and everyone in a 10 foot radius is dead (that's a 20 foot circle for those of you flunked "radius".)
- Each Suicide bomber will have a special card and noise making device supplied by your commander.
- He is worth 0 points if killed and 50 points if captured alive.